SARAH & OGUZ. ❝ what · so · ever ❞   |   about  ·





hello
♥Wir sind Sarah und Oguz. 22 Jahre, aus Köln. Mamabear & Papabear. Hundeeltern von Kenai. ♥

Mein Bild


dates
20.10. Uuurlaub :)


"LINKS"

Twitter
twitter.com/sarahfennec
twitter.com/Y_TITTY_OG

Ask.fm
ask.fm/sarahrebecca91
ask.fm/ytittyog

Instagram
Sarah
Oguz

"I am," he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
  Mal wieder ein paar Bilder
Yoo was geht,

gerade bisschen viel Stress unso, aaaber hier mal paar unbearbeitete Bilder, die euch auf die bevorstehende Weihnachtszeit einstimmen könnten, viel Spaß. :-O





Peace out und liebe Grüße von
Sarizzle & OGizzle


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >